Swissvoice D28 Easy to Use Mobile Phone
In stock at: https://shop.irishdeaf.com/swissvoice-d28-easy-to-use-mobile-phone
The Swissvoice D28 easy to use clamshell phone is a great model for anyone who would like a hearing aid compatible mobile phone that is simple and functional.
For ease of use the D28 has a simplified menu as well as large comfortable keys, speaking numbers and a 10 photo speed dial feature which allows you to call family or friends at the push of a button.
It has excellent clear sound as well as a volume boost of up to 35dB and it also has extra loud ringtones of up to 90dB so you don’t miss any important calls.
The D28 is equipped with two displays, the large 2.8 inch high resolution screen on the inside and an external display on the outside. The external display is an ‘E-ink’ display, similar to a screen on a Kindle type device – this shows you the time, the caller name or number and notifications for any messages waiting.
One unique feature is that the phone will ring louder when the same caller tries again immediately and for extra safety there is an SOS button located on the back of the phone. When you press this it sends a pre-recorded text or voice message to up to 5 people.
Smart notifications: a text message can be sent to a relative (“Helper”) in case of low battery, missed call, lack of call activities or lack of phone activities (key detect, open/close of the phone, charging detection). The smart notifications can be set up easily within the menu.
- Easy charging stand – simply place your phone on its stand and it begins charging
- Exclusive to Swissvoice – Smart settings can be programmed to send a text to a family member if the battery is low or if several calls go unanswered
- SOS button – alert your chosen contacts in the event of an emergency
- 10 memory speed dial with photos – allows you to call your favourite contacts with ease
- Audio boost key (up to 35dB)
- M4/T4 Hearing Aid Compatible
- Vibrating option for incoming calls
- Main display: large 2.8” high resolution colour screen (320 x 240 pixels)
- Cover display: 1.54” (200 x 200 pixels) E-paper display
- Time, caller name or number and message displayed on external screen + informative icons (full or low battery, charging, alarm on, missed call, new message)
- Extra loud handset volume with boost function (up to 35dB)
- 8 adjustable ringers (7 levels)
- Extra loud ringers (up to 90dB)
- Vibrating alert option for incoming calls
- Intelligent ringer volume control for immediate 2nd call
- M4/T4 Hearing Aid Compatible
- Quad-band GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- Bluetooth 2.1
- Display languages (DE, EN, FR, ES, IT, NL, TR, PT, SE, DK, NO, FIN)
- Talk time up to 5 hours
- Standby time up to 7 days
- Nano SIM support
- SD card support (up to 32GB)
- Headset connection (3.5 mm jack)
- Micro USB connection
- Easy charging stand support
- Battery 800 mAhLi-Ion 3,7 V
- Dimensions:107x56x12 mm (closed)
Contents: 1 x D28 Mobile Phone, 1 x Charging Cradle, 1 x UK power supply with USB cable, Battery, Battery cover, Quick user guide
This phone is supplied unlocked and SIM-Free. You will need to arrange for a nano-SIM card (the new smaller kind) from a mobile phone network operator for use with this phone. SIM cards are also available from most supermarkets.
Colour – Black or White – cannot be chosen, subject to availablity