Deaf and Deafblind Awareness
Live Sessions Online Deaf Awareness Training
- Learn more about Deafness and what to do. Further information from our flyer at the bottom
- Up to three hours training with a short break halfway.
- This is a live session on a one-to-one basis. For group sessions, please contact us.
- Choose a time and day that suits you, subject to our availability.
Grant for training: The employer can get the grant up to 90% of the training with Disability Awareness Support Scheme
This course will be suitable for organisations who deal with the public and service providers. Full information will be posted on this website. If you have an interest in this course, please contact us.
- Further information about: Deaf Awareness Training.pdf
- Deaf Awarness and Irish Sign Language flyer: DAT and ISL flyer 2014.pdf