Deaf and Deafblind Awareness
Live Sessions Online Deaf Awareness Training
- Learn more about Deafness and what to do. Further information from our flyer at the bottom
- Up to three hours of training with a short break halfway.
- This is a live session on a one-to-one basis. For group sessions, please get in touch with us.
- Please choose a time and day that suits you, subject to our availability.
Grant for training: The employer can get the grant up to 90% of the training with Disability Awareness Support Scheme
This course will suit organisations dealing with the public and service providers. Full information will be posted on this website. If you are interested in this course, please get in touch with us.
- Further information about Deaf Awareness Training.pdf
- Deaf Awareness and Irish Sign Language flyer: DAT and ISL flyer 2014.pdf