The IDC (Irish Deaf.com) strives to endeavour the continued expansion of a plethora of existent services which consist of:
- Irish Deaf.com Shop – shop.irishdeaf.com
- Sign Language Classes – www.irishdeaf.com/sign-language-classes/
- Online ISL Course – www.irishdeaf.com/online-isl-course/
- Speech to Text Service – www.irishdeaf.com/speech-to-text-service/
- Fundraising – www.irishdeaf.com/category/fundraising/
IDC is run by a strong team of manager, assistant manager, supervisors as well as office assistants. IDC is expanding to include consultancy and research that would support the Deaf community in Ireland.
Irish Deaf.com is a specialist organisation that empowers the Deaf community through support and harmonises relationship with the wider society through information.
About Irish Deaf.com
The IDC is a leading specialist organisation which supports 25 deaf and disability organisations through a plethora of information and support services.
The objectives of Irish Deaf.com are as follows;
- To support deaf, deafened, hard of hearing, deaf/blind people and disabled people in Ireland
- To provide better educational and employment opportunities for deaf, deafened, hard of hearing, deaf/blind people and disabled people respectively
- To financially support deaf, deafened, hard of hearing, deaf/blind people and disabled organisations
- To harmonise relations between deaf, deafened, hard of hearing, deaf/blind people, disabled people and society through disability etiquette training