Irish Deaf News – week 42
Click HERE for this weeks Irish Deaf News
or check out www.youtube.com/irishdeafnews
Check below for IDS information on:
· New RTE mobile number for Deaf Community
· IDS information night THIS Saturday 8th May 2010
The next time you’re watching RTÉ One or RTÉ Two and you have subtitle problems
Text RTÉ at 087 7989128
Information you MUST include:
1. What Channel is having problems? (RTÉ One or RTÉ two)
2. What problem you’re having
3. What was the date?
4. What time did the problem start?
5. What is the name of the programme?
6. What area you live in?
7. What carrier you use (Satellite/Cable)
Example of what your text message should look like:
RTE One, “Subtitles are not on screen”, 4th May 2010, 2.09pm, The Afternoon show, I live in Dublin 24 and use Sky