This is the content and overall process of your online ISL course shown below.
Please click the course title in blue and then topic name to start/continue your lesson.
For students of Basic ISL:
- You now have 3 months access to Basic ISL course. Even if you have completed this course, you can still go back and start again or just select one of the course topic to revise or practice your sign language skills.
- Should you complete this course successfully and if you want to continue your study further to gain a full ISL Level 1 certificate, you can contact us.
For students of ISL Level 1:
- You now have 3 months access to ISL Level 1 course. Even if you have completed this course, you can still go back and start again or just select one of the course topic to revise or practice your sign language skills.
- ISL Basic: While you continue to study further on ISL Level 1 course, you are free to revise many signs on ISL Basic as it is a part of full ISL Level 1.
- On completing this course and 3 exams, you can gain a full ISL Level 1 certificate.
Please note: This is an online course for ISL, if you are interested in attending ISL basic or ISL level 1 in person, click here to contact us.
Simple guide to watching sign video clips
When opening a course unit with video clips in it, please wait a minute or two until all the video clips are loaded. This really depends on your internet connection.
- Play – Although we have ‘Play’ button on all of our videos, you can actually click anywhere on the screen of the video to start play. Once the video is finished, you can play it again as often as you want to see the sign.
- Audio – All of our videos do not have audio as it is not needed for learning sign language. Therefore the ‘Audio’ button on the videos cannot be used.
- Fullscreen – If you want to take a much closer look at one of the signs – you can click on fullscreen button at the bottom-right of the clip screen.When you have finished watching the video in fullscreen, you can either press the ESC key on your keyboard or click on the same button to return to the page.Please note: While you are in the fullscreen, to play it again, you need to press ‘Play’ button on the bottom-left of the screen as clicking anywhere on the video screen will not play.
Don’t forget to click Mark as Completed to show that you have finished reading each unit of the course.
Enjoy your your online ISL course! 🙂