Please click http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q6DwhIn3xo for information on Swine Flu and Influenza A (H1N1)
Information is translated into Irish Sign Language by Eddie Redmond of the Irish Deaf Society
If you have any concerns about Swine Flu/Influenza A (H1N1), we have the following information:
· What is Influenza?
· How will you know if you have Influenza A (H1N1)/ Swine Flu?
· What can you do to stop spreading the flu?
· What should you do if you get Influenza?
· Who are the high risk groups if they get influenza?
· What to do if you are an adult
· What to do if you are caring for a child
· Caring for someone who has the flu at home
· Practical plans for you and your household if someone should get influenza
If you are unable to see this video/video is ‘jumpy’ we would advise that you let youtube “load” before watching it – i.e. when you see the red bar under the clip from left to right – you should be able to play the clip.
If you have further questions about Influenza A H1N1/Swine Flu – contact Deaforward@irishdeafsociety.ie