SSE Works Programme 2021 – Now Taking Applications
As part of their commitment to Inclusion and Diversity and Business in the Community Ireland’s Elevate Pledge, SSE Airtricity will hire five people from underrepresented groups (such as people with disabilities) to start work this Winter in their business. This is a unique opportunity to join one of Ireland’s leading green energy providers on a permanent contract. In line with best practice the roles are accessible and flexible: applicants do not need to be degree qualified; they will be working a hybrid system of both remotely and in the office, and part time hours can be negotiated. The roles will be primarily in Customer Service and Sales. Career progression within the business will be encouraged.
Some of the benefits of these positions will be:
- There are no educational requirements.
- All salaries will be above the living wage in Ireland.
- 4 weeks of training will be provided and there will be extra assistance if required.
- The positions will be a hybrid of home and office working, and part time hours can be arranged
- BITCI will play a supporting role to the new hires and to SSE staff
- Applicants do not need to be on a particular type of payment to apply. However, applicants on certain types of social welfare are encouraged to consult with their social welfare officer to see how this could affect them.
If you or anyone in your organisation or programme know potential candidates interested in these positions, please let us know through the contact information on the attached flyer or responding to this email. We expect these positions will be very competitive. We are hoping to complete the interview process in the first week of October and contact successful applicants by the end of that week. All applicants will be contacted, and feedback will be given on their interview. Further information can be viewed on our website