Relief Panel of Travel Escorts (Part-time) required for Holy Family School for the Deaf and Boarding Campus on various routes nationally which include but are not limited to:
1. Laois – Dublin, Longford/Kinnegad – Dublin, Ashbourne – Dublin, Wicklow – Dublin, Dublin city and county.
Travel days Monday to Friday inclusive working to school term.
2. Donegal – Dublin, Galway – Dublin, Cork – Dublin, Tralee – Dublin
Travel days normally Sundays and Fridays on public transport working to school term.
The ideal candidate will:
- Promote the wellbeing of our students
- Demonstrate reliability, consistency and practical problem solving skills
- Have achieved Junior Certificate or equivalent in English
- Demonstrate proficiency in communicating with the young person and their family. A qualification in Irish Sign Language (ISL) is desirable but not essential. A willingness to learn ISL is an advantage.
Experience of working in a childcare setting and/or as a transport escort with young people will be a distinct advantage.
Successful candidates must undergo Garda vetting and be willing to undertake child protection training.
Applicants should submit cover letter and CV by post only to:
The Principal, Holy Family School for the Deaf, Navan Road, Cabra, Dublin 7
For more information please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com