Cookies In Use on This Site
Cookies and how they Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
More about our Cookies
Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Remembering your search settings
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily “Like” or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Visitor Statistics Cookies
Online ISL courses
What information do we collect?
In this section you can talk about what data is collected. WP Courseware only collects first name, last name, e-mail address, and mailing address when a purchase is made. If a course is offered for free, then the users registration information is only stored in the WordPress users table. WP Courseware does not collect any credit card data whatsoever.
How is your information used?
In this section you can explain what the data collected by WP Courseware is used for. Data collected from an order is used to process transactions, and enroll users into courses. Also data collected like name and email address is used to send out email notifications for purchases or course notifications.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
WP Courseware only sends required data to the payment gateways.
What rights do you have to your data?
WP Courseware is GDPR compliant in which users can request a copy of their data or can request to have their data anonymized through the core WordPress GDPR tools.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.