Q1: To be enrolled into online course, what do I need to do first?
- Purchase the course of your choice at shop.irishdeaf.com and check out (Either in Guest Checkout or log in with your shop account if you have one)
- After you had made an order, wait for an e-mail with a register link from one of our staff to be sent to you
- When you have received the e-mail, click on register link for you to create your own username and submit
- After that, an e-mail will be sent to you and click on the link to create your own password and save
- Once you have done, wait for an confirmation e-mail to let you know that you have been added to the course you have purchased
- Log in at www.irishdeaf.com and enjoy your course!
Q2: I have already registered my account at shop.irishdeaf.com, why do I need to create another account to view online course?
www.irishdeaf.com and shop.irishdeaf.com are two entirely separate websites for different purposes. www.irishdeaf.com is where we run our online courses, as well as providing news & events and other information.
However, when making a order for the online course at shop.irishdeaf.com, you do not have to create a new shop account, just simply use Guest checkout instead, to purchase.
Q3 : What is the minimum internet speed do I need to be able to play & watch siging videos?
Minimum speed is only 1 Mbps which is well below national average speeds (Currently 20.70 Mbps). Although if you happen to have speed lower than 1 Mbps due to remote location, videos can still be played, providing you wait a few moments for them to load.