USB T Loop Headset for use with Hearing Aids
This premium high quality headset has been specially adapted by Connevans as suitable to be used with hearing aids with a T loop program.
With microphone and USB technology providing you with clear digital sound quality, you can benefit from premium sound in a variety of digital environments. This headset is great for use with Skype, Zoom, Teams calls and online gaming.
- Excellent loop strength and volume (up to 10 times higher inductive output than other hearing aid compatible headsets and capable of meeting the signal strength recommendations of EN60118-4)
- Inline volume control and mute buttons for microphone and listening
- Ideal for chatting & telephony applications including Teams, Zoom and other virtual meetings
- Great for online gaming sessions
- Full stereo sound
- Comfortable design that features adjustable headband and soft ear cushions
- Easy connection directly to your PC – simply plug into a USB port
- Mic can be turned away if using the headset for listening to music
- No disturbance to other people in the environment/privacy when using the headset since the earpieces make no sound.
- Windows 10, 8, 7
- Intel-based Mac with Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) or higher
- USB port
- Total weight 75g
- Controls: volume, mute
- Connection type: wired
- Connector type: USB
- Cable length main cable: 250cm
- Sound reproduction: Stereo
- Audio channels: 2.0
- Adjustable headband
- Earcup type: on-ear
- Microphone: Sensor type microphone condenser
- Pick-up pattern: Omnidirectional
- Daily use, Listening to music, Home, Business use, Office
- Compatible device types: pc, laptop
- Compatible Software Platforms: Chrome OS, Mac OS, Windows
The USB loop headset is position sensitive – you need to experiment by moving the earpieces around so you can achieve the best signal.
Please note: this headset will only work with a hearing instrument on the T loop program and the earpieces in this headset do not make an audible sound.