Sarabec Chimeflash Doorbell System, extra loud with ultra-bright flashing LED lights
Now in stock: https://shop.irishdeaf.com/sarabec-chimeflash-doorbell-system
The Sarabec Chimeflash is a wireless doorbell alerting system that has many great features such as ultra-bright flashing LED lights, extremely loud sound with volume control and also indicator symbols.
The chimeflash has been designed with hard of hearing people in mind, but will also suit people with visual impairments or people who just need a good doorbell with excellent range and reliability as well as being very loud.
You can choose how you would like to be alerted, either by Sound only, flash Only or Sound and Flash together.
The Bellpush has a brilliant mounting system whereby you have a mounting plate that fixes to the door, frame or brickwork, you then attach the push to the plate, this means no more opening up of the bellpush when its time to change the battery, the bellpush is also waterproof and is rated to IP56. The bellpush uses the CR2032 coin cell battery type which is supplied with the system. There is a Green confidence light around the push button which lets you know that the push has been activated.
Please note you can connect an maximum of two transmitters (bell push or telephone transmitters) to a Chimeflash receiver.
- Wireless doorbell push
- Easy access battery compartment
- Battery removal ribbon
- Multifunctional button/scroll wheel accessing the intuitive programming system
- Three alerting options: Sound only, Flash only or Sound and Flash together
- Ultra-bright flashing light
- Indicator symbols
- 6 x Extra loud doorbell and telephone chime sounds of up to 100dB!
- 3 x “C” size Alkaline Batteries included
- Up to 300m range in open space
- Optional Telephone Transmitter available
- Optional Mains Power supply available
- Up to 2 Bell push per Chimeflash
- Up to 8 Chimeflash per bell push
What’s in the box?
- Chimeflash Bellpush with Mounting Plate (Sticky Pad fitted)
- Chimeflash Receiver
- 3 x “C” size Alkaline Batteries (supplied)
- 1 x CR2032 Battery
- 2 x Wallplugs
- 2 x Screws
- Drilling Template
Receiver: 145 mm x 105 mm x 52 mm
Transmitter: 80mm x 32mm x 17mm
Receiver: 216g (without batteries)
Doorbell push button: 25g
Telephone transmitter: 30g
Transmission frequency 868.4 MHz
Power supply 3x “C” size batteries or optional mains power supply (DC 12V/1A)
Battery Expectancy: Up to 12 Months
Volume up to 100 dB at 1 m distance
Temperature range 0 to 40°C
Transmission range up to 300 m (in open areas)
Max. transmission power <10 mW
Power supply 1x button cell type CR2032
Battery Expectancy: Up to 2 years