Electromechanical Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Buy online at: https://shop.irishdeaf.com/electromechanical-carbon-monoxide-alarm
An electromechanical carbon monoxide alarm for use in buildings fitted with gas boilers or fireplaces.
This life saving device alerts the user to the presence of deadly carbon monoxide gas.
The alarm is battery powered and incorporates an LCD display screen which constantly shows the present CO levels and ambient temperature readings.
- Tested in an approved laboratory in the UK to ensure full compliance to EN50291-1:2010
- Up to 7 years working life span from first power up
- LCD display shows the particle sampling count, ambient temperature and battery level
- Memory function for CO peak count in the last 24 hours
- LED status indicators; green for power, amber for fault and red for alarm
- Battery powered to allow the unit to remain functional in the event of a power cut
- Warning: this apparatus should be installed by a competent person and is to be installed according to the manufuacturers instructions