Amplicomms BigTel 1500 Solo Loud Hearing Aid Compatible Cordless Landline Telephone with Call Blocker for seniors
New addition to our range of cordless telephones: https://shop.irishdeaf.com/amplicomms-bigtel-1500-solo-loud-hearing-aid-compatible-cordless-landline-telephone-with-call-blocker-for-seniors
The Amplicomms BigTel 1500 has good volume levels and is a great option for anyone who would like an easy to use cordless landline phone within their home.
Designed for comfort and practicality, this is an entry level cordless phone with good clear sound and an extra loud ring of up to 90dB. There are also three direct dial memory buttons so you can reach family and friends with ease.
- One-touch audio-boost on handset side (+35dB)
- Extra loud ringers (up to 90dB)
- Call block function with a dedicated key and an automatic mode: up to 100 entries!
- 3 direct memory keys (M1, M2, M3)
- Large high quality full graphic display
- Hands-free function
- Ergonomic big button keypad
- Visual ringer LED
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- Blue backlit display
- Earpiece volume control (5 levels)
- Up to 3 additional handsets can be added
Contents: 1 cordless handset and base, 2 rechargeable batteries AAA NiMH, 1 AC power adaptor, 1 telephone line cord, 1 user guide
To edit a phonebook entry on this phone:
-Press the phonebook button and scroll to the entry you want to edit.
-Press OK again
-Select edit from the list and press OK
-You can now edit the contact name, press OK to accept
-You next can change the contact number, press OK to accept
-Then you can choose a melody for this contact. Press OK to accept.
-Lastly, designate the entry as VIP or not VIP. Press OK to finish