Kerry Deaf Resource Centre Update 11.06.18
In this week’s newsletter – download: KDRC Update 11.06.18.pdf
- BOOKING SIGN LANGUAGE INTERPRETERS.
- ISL SIGN LANGUAGE (ISL) ACT 2017.
- SIGN LANGUAGE INTERPRETING POLICIES.
- SHARING INFORMATION ON INTERPRETED EVENTS.
- WRITTEN AUTHORISATION TO SHARE INFORMATION ON INTERPRETED EVENTS.
- MORE INFORMATION ON THE ISL ACT, BRIDGE INTERPRETING AND SLIS.
OUR CONTACT DETAILS:
Kerry Deaf Resource Centre,
4 Gas Terrace, Tralee, Co. Kerry,
Kerry Deaf Resource Centre (KDRC) provides services to deaf and hard of hearing people at county level and contributes to national & international issues of equality, access and rights.
VIS- Video Interpreting/Information Service: (by appointment)
To make a donation:
You can send a cheque or postal order to our postal address above. All donations greatly appreciated.
We also accept online donations at:
Charity No: CHY20854