Download: KDRC Update 16.04.18.pdf
IN THIS WEEK’S NEWSLETTER
- KDRC DATA PROTECTION POLICY.
- WILL OUR NEW POLICY BE SHARED WITH SERVICE USERS?
- WHAT ARE OUR EIGHT RULES OF DATA PROTECTION?
- NEW PROCEDURES AS A RESULT OF DATA PROTECTION.
- FOR MORE INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION.
OUR CONTACT DETAILS:
Kerry Deaf Resource Centre,
4 Gas Terrace, Tralee, Co. Kerry,
Kerry Deaf Resource Centre (KDRC) provides services to Deaf and hard of hearing people at county level and contributes to national & international issues of equality, access and rights.
VIS- Video Interpreting/Information Service: (by appointment)
FaceTime: 087 633 4687 or [email protected]
To make a donation:
You can send a cheque or postal order to our postal address above. All donations greatly appreciated.
We also accept online donations at:
Charity No: CHY20854