The Security job description involves;
• Patrol the Deaf Village Ireland and school areas
• Record all incidents in the security log book
• When possible prevent any incidents from happening
• Ability to work on your own or teamwork
• Report all incidents to your Line manager
• Must be flexible at evenings and weekends.
• Must wear your full uniform when in work
Hours: 19.5 per week and flexibility are essential.
Training programme: Training programme will be provided such as RPA Security Licence, Health & Safety (Safe Pass, Fire Safety, Occupational First Aid etc.) & Personal Development skills to support your quality of life.
Who can apply?
A person is on Social Welfare benefit (DA, Job seeker etc.) and is willing to do the training programme.
Special initiative towards the Deaf Community as Sign Language is essential.
Please send in your CV to email@example.com or Post it to David Somers, Deaf Village Ireland, Ratoath Road, Dublin 7.
Deadline – 16th February 2018