Titanic Belfast: The exhibit makes for a great day out and is suitable for all ages. We have welcomed groups from across Ireland and the feedback has been very positive. Not only have you the exhibit but the Slipways is situated to the back of the building, this is where the famous ship was built and has now become a memorial to those that lost their lives.
Ten reasons to book a group visit (Groups must be 15 or more people) :
- Unique Five-star interactive experience
- Visitor route fully accessible (Wheelchairs and Mobility Scooters to hire – free of charge)
- Discounted Rates
- Discounted Offers on guide books and audio guides
- Professional Host who will meet and greet your group
- Friendly, flexible booking service – Dedicated Group booking Assistant
- Easy coach drop off / pick up and parking (Coach Drivers can access the exhibit free of charge)
- Fast tracked in to the galleries.
- Those that require essential care during their visit – their Carer will go for free.
- Keepsake for each member of your group (Replica Titanic boarding pass)
About the Titanic Experience
We have expanded and improved the Titanic Galleries over the past year, allowing customers to explore the story of Titanic in a fresh and insightful way. Customers will have access to our 9 state-of-the-art exhibition galleries. You will experience special effects such as the the Shipyard ride which simulates Harland & Wolff during the construction of the Titanic, opportunities to view First – Second and Third Class staterooms and a GCI deck by deck re-enacment of the ship’s interior, learn about passengers onboard as well as the ports she visited, the press reaction to the sinking as well as survivors stories, the inqueries as to how and why the disaster occurred (Both British & American Inqueries) which displays the 30-foot long longitudinal plan used during the British Wreck Inquiry which is described as the ‘Holy Grail’ of Titanic Artefacts, the myths and legends surrounding the ship and exploration of Titanic’s wreck and our Ocean Exploration Centre.
Due to the self-guided nature of the experience, guests are free to spend as much time as they wish exploring the galleries, but guests on average, take around two / three hours to complete the exhibition.
Audio scripts are available to those that require them (free of charge) and we can organise activities for children to take part in.
Contact Lesley Corken for more details: