Your orders at shop.irishdeaf.com:
- Why is my PayPal deducted and I’m not being informed of the order status?
Your payment is processed first before we send out your order. We update order status after orders are posted
- When will my order be sent out?
We send out orders within three days subject to stock availability.
- Why is my payment not taken?
Where any item you order is out of stock or in low stock availability, we do not take payment yet until stock arrives.
- Why is my post not arriving?
A lot of delays are happening in the postal system. A number of orders arrive weeks later.
- Why am I not getting order status?
Order statuses are updated after a number of orders are posted
- My order has not arrived yet, what do I do?
Wait for a few weeks before contacting us
- If my order still has not arrived, what happens?
Contact us. We will then submit a complaint to An Post.
- Can I get a refund for undelivered orders?
We do not give refunds as postage has already been paid. We may send another order only after acknowledgement is received from An Post.
- When I have paid for the online course, why can’t I access it?
Online courses are not automated to prevent hacking. When we receive your order, we send out an email asking you to register.
- After I register and when I can access, why is nothing showing up?
Accounts need to be added up after registration has been completed. When we receive your registration, we will add the course to your account and notify you.
- Why is it difficult to contact by telephone?
Staff at IrishDeaf.com are deaf, hence contact is best by text message, email or through social media
- How long will I get a reply?
Replies are usually with a few hours; it may be the next day in some cases. However we may be closed and auto responders will inform you of this.